Join OIP Sensor Systems and get ready to experience an exciting future!
• You will be responsible for steering the technical aspects of projects, mainly in the field of electro-optical instruments and systems based on electro-optics for defense, aerospace and homeland security applications.
• You will coordinate the definitions, design integration and test activities of the different specialties.
• You will control and co-ordinate the project interfaces together with other partners.
• You will report the technical aspects of projects in meetings with clients.
• You will write and control technical reports, draw up test plans and approve test procedures. Defining functional and operational tests based on project specifications will be part of your task.
• You will also be responsible for the technical part of proposals for new projects.
You have a master degree in industrial/technical sciences and can look back on minimum 5 years experience. Your technical insight should be versatile. Experience in electro-optical systems and in system engineering of projects is desired. Experience in one of the following fields : defense, aerospace or homeland security projects is a plus. Experience in budget control is an asset. You are a team player and able to co-ordinate technical projects. You speak English fluently.
Located in Oudenaarde (East Flanders, Belgium), we employ over 100 people and have extensive experience in providing customised electro-optical solutions for Defense & Space.
Working at OIP involves many opportunities to learn and to grow. Our company strives to stay at the forefront of technology and is constantly searching new frontiers to explore.
Whatever your technical discipline (Electronical, Embedded Software, Optical Design, Mechanical Design, Aerospace, Manufacturing,…) or career discipline (Sales, Accounting, Program Management,…); we can offer you challenging projects in an international working environment, together with a team of great colleagues.